Monday, June 1, 2009

How to go tuition when i am at the forum?!

Oh My God ....forum will last for three days ... so how i go tuition oh=.= physics ong , add math fang
i do not wan to miss any of the classes~ but how!@?
Never mind , just try to relax my mind in this semester ... but how come my stress and burden seem to be more and more ... LEO ... SCOUTS... TUITION... FORUM... and all things..
Oh yeah... suddenly remember that my coach has just told me that i gonna start the training for next year soon... to target not only the champion... but the hurdles 110m men 18 years old record...16.10s ... seem to be quite easy... my best time was just 16.8 which i made it last year ... when i was 15 =.=
We have to have two set of formal attire to forum , my pants seem very shorts already...i gonna being doomed...
Later have to go tuition for Bahasa Melayu also , my last/second last tuition before going to forum...Haha...this packed holiday... made me feel damn tired compared to our schoolday ..schoolday seem to be more relax but since holiday we can play game for whole day ...thats why everyone prefer holiday~ including me!!!

1 comment:

  1. reali let ur blog zadao ar...
    anyway gd luck ya..
    wahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive