Monday, July 6, 2009

. . .

Have been busying of all things, LEO , Scouts, presentation , moral project ... ... ...
i can hardly breathe sometimes ... not mean by my physical problem but the stress is something that is killing me , slowly .
been frowning recently , facing so many trying problems, the time is totally not enough for me, why don't god you give me some offers of time ? Lol, I would be glad having extra time , needless to say that i could play more, have more fun , study more and rest more for sure. But please stop day-dreaming , its just crap xD.
I was asked to stay back tomorrow to attend the monthly meeting of prefects , so tired and i will be having a tuition at 4.00pm, there is no one could send me there .
It doesn't matter much i will just simply ask someone to send me there >.< sounds like im a very thicked-face person , but i have no choice =.=
Hope can get at least 3rd in Olympiad la please. =.= god bless me ...
According to my teacher, the results will be announced just a few days before SPM 2009 .
What i can do is just waiting ,waiting ,waiting and waiting. Getting out of my patient soon.

1 comment:

Blog Archive