Saturday, August 29, 2009

Freak

Feel like wanna post something before the 52nd Malaysia Independence Day, although it seems like doesn't correspond to me anyhow.
Actually don't know what to update my blog . . .
its impossible for me to talk about the crap patriotism :-p
Wanting to jio many many friends to count down together >.<
u know >? chance like this doesn't come often leh~
The flash back of the installation keep on appearing in my mind...
A great success...erm i suppose it's because it is indeed out of our blue that i have a yearning to restart the installation . . .
Every time when my mind comes across with any scene of our installation~
sketch ~ stomp ~ performances and whatever...
D@mn Freaking ... i don't know why>..<
Erm can anyone tell me how to forget something that has created a great impact to me??
I'll appreciate much if anyone can tell me...
Thanks~
Nothing left to be posted...
Boring Holiday...
School Reopen soon.
L
A
M
E
!!!!!!!@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive