Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I lovE. Y.oU.

I think I am not much better than a scumbag, or even worse.
Maybe I need guide, your guide, on what should I do.
It will be definitely better than keeping on making you sad, and I've been doing this stupid act for months, I am sorry.
I don't actually know what to be posted here.
I am kind of stupid, I suppose. Well, if I am not, you wouldn't have felt disappointed on me so far.
Feel like crying, damn!
Sorry and Please, please forgive me.
I don't ask for more, or I don't even have the rights to ask for anything, from you, for me.
Facing a person that I love so much, I really don't know how to put a full stop to it, to the thing that makes you suffering all this while.
SORRY!
Rest assured, I will keep trying, never will give up.
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning, I love you.
You know this post is posted, because of you.

1 comment:

Blog Archive