Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Melacca Trip

Tomorrow i will be going to Melacca following our school PERTINA CLUB organized trip...
with many of my friends who are also scouts...>.< i bet it will be damn fun when we spend our time together xD.
Two of my friends cannot go that trip >.<
+=+ Koh Jian Kai ---- mummy do not allow.
+=+ Loh Muh Shyan -- Suddenly put aeroplane... it is annoying!!!!!!
btw two of you still have to pay for the trip...
Another problem...NGAU YOU JIN, he is now at my house but , he is here without his IC ....
IC is a neccesary for the trip ...>.<
anyway he asked his dad to send it here by 12am !! i have to wait ...
He himself is a absent-minded person , yet he is damn funny .
Nor would i deny that his weird behaviour do entertained or annoyed me anyhow...
he is my good buddy!!!who keeps making me laugh all the time >.< wahaha
Hope that tomorrow i can enjoy my 1-day trip with him as well...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive