Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back From Melacca 1-day trip

It was indeed a nice experience visiting historical places of Melacca ... BaBa & Nyonya had such a weird lifestyle >.< we are able to widen our knowledge especially about the customs and the traditions of Baba & Nyonya.
My sickness had caused me unable to enjoy this trip very well as i felt fizzy all the time especially on the boat=.=
My friends all enjoyed boasting and horsing around and even they wanted to take picture with ''angmor'' but at last they failed to do so ...^^ such useless xD
At the A'famosa we played insanely and we even took some funny pictures there...then we had our lunch at Secret Recipe... My friend was damn playful , he kept ordering ''sky juice'' and caused the waitress feeling embarrassed >.< btw the waitress is quite cute ...^^having a cute smile and face...
After having our lunch , we went back to our bus and i started feeling uneasy...
The sickness was annoying and causing me to suffer... i was so unfortunate having a illness during a trip >.<>.< I went to the toilet and forced myself to vomit as i was so uneasy and uncomfortable!!!
After that my friends went into 7-eleven to buy me panadols to relief the pain... it's work actually...i am better now~
When they went to sit the ''Eye of Malaysia'' , i was just solo sleeping and resting in the bus.
Anyway it was a nice trip and it was beneficial ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive