Sunday, June 14, 2009

School Reopen Soon!

Time does flies. A fortnight of relaxing and playing passed without my perceive >.< ... i went to forum at Penang which is 3 days 2 nights, having a lot of fun over there, its indeed worth but do not include the accommodation there^^ . I went to Melacca , visiting historical places , shopping centers, and many many more, another fun trip^.^ the only disappointing thing is that i was feeling uneasy during the trip. I played dota every night in this holidays , although it was really just a waste of time ... but i am determined to work hard after this. My homework haven't done yet , ermmm i mean i haven touch it yet even one time>.<>.<
Work Hard !!! Guys !!! GaMbAteH!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH FINALLY I CAN COMMENT
    i just want to complain
    nono is just responding two things~
    1) can you put some photos? all text susah see..
    2) can you not just type eng? all eng no chinese susah see..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive