Monday, September 21, 2009

Abriged Version of the Event (Specially for San-Shu)

We were first lieing Ah Ma that we were going out for a simple dinner as a celebration.
But in the whole afternoon till 7.00 p.m. , Ah Ma was still at my house,
where we could prevent her from knowing any of our plan.
At the duration, my auntie + dad + mummy were making sure that everything goes smoothly.
At the significant moment that she opened the door of little red kancil, she wondered,
whether she has accidentally entered another house, but after seeing all of the familiar
faces, she SMILED !!! Smile sweetly... with the merest presence of our love and "audacity".
Obviously, some of the people ran of of their patient, they KISSED my Ah Ma,
without having to wait until her enter the room or what...
they just ran there and kiss.
And yes, they are my parents + my sister ...
and my aunties and uncles' families also followed what they did, kiss kiss kiss...
aiyoyo...my Ah Ma pity wor...>.<>

After eating and chatting + greeting others and all that, the event reached its climax...
"Happy Birthday to you ...
Happy Birthday to you ...
Happy Birthday to Ah ~ Ma~...
Happy Birthday to you~~~~~"
I was then asking for a Malay Version Birthday Song,
but alas there was no one knew how to sing...
well T.T Being Ignored XD
Frankly speaking, a family demands some event like this, that might indirectly strengthen
our relationship. I LOVE MY FAMILY .
Lastly, balloon distribution time!!!!
Specially for children...
Erm, the situation seemed like a kindergarden...since there is so many children
See>?
My sister smiled evilly will the balloon given...XD
The event ended...with the smiles from everyone!!!
AH MA !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAR~~~!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS...!!!!!!
ITS A PROMISE....
I KNOW YOUR WISH IS SURELY CONSIDERED FOR YOUR SONS AND GRANDSONS
So...I have made up my mind.
I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR NOT LETTING YOU DOWN.
AH MA I LOVE YOU.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive