Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frazzled

First of all, i would like to apologize for not updating my blog recently. I am too busy to do so.
The same bustle greets me everyday once upon waking up from the comfortable bed just because of having to study until very lately just to make sure that i will be in the same class next year. The fastened pace has fatigued me for two week since i was determined to study.
Study study study, it is a overpowering "good habit'' causes my head to throb with pain.
One more thing, I always betray my exhaustion by nodding my head while sleeping in the class. -.-
It is just too funny and amusing to others. I am always annoyed by the teacher as they just keep on shattering my "sanctuary" of trying to "rest more".
The mucus in my nose and my throat is somehow irritating... but i just cannot get well from it since i have to study until very lately every night. I am actually scared that my liver may not be functioning well in the future...
Arh ! God bless me ...
Such is the familiar pace of my days , no matter weekends or weekdays.
I am always exhausted-.-
Is this considered as an update to the blog of mine? xD
Gonna study now too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive