Thursday, October 29, 2009

Facing the truth

I should have faced the truth earlier before i get hurt . . .
That I am actually not that good in expressing my idea or my feeling in the essay.
Ended up, I wrote some crap (I am in great earnest)
But then tomorrow's subject will be the subject that brings most boreness to each and everyone.
Erm... guess?
Yeah you're correct... It's history.
Once someone mentioning this subject in front of me, I would probably cry out that why don't we just take physics and add math in SPM ?
As long as we got two A+ for it, erm... considered as straight A+ also right? xD
I don't actually know what the heck I am doing right now.
I haven't started reading History from Chapter 6 onwards, and yet the structure and essay question will be coming out based on chapter 6-9 . It kills me.
I do not like to keep on calling myself "weapon-less warrior" for every exam, that is merely a way for me to find excuse for my laziness and my "sanctuary"
Although I don't study much , but what is actually in my mind is that I want to be in the same class for the year of 2010. It's like I do not work hard for it, yea i really don't.
Hopefully that the streaming of Pure Science depending on the 4 main subjects to divide the class for next year. I MAY then stand for a greater chance for it. Without knowing that actually I haven't finish studying chemistry, add math, physics and lastly biology.
Got to go, otherwise I'd better to go to other class by tomorrow, to adapt the atmosphere there before being transferred into it. -.-
Erm. Bucking up wei hao .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive