Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fatigued

I don't know why i am always lacking of some idea to be written in my essay, especially some descriptive essay. It is hard to believe that how essay sample can easily overwhelm me...
Besides English, there are many other subjects that we have to put some concentration in, otherwise satisfaction would just doubt us, leave us and never come back to us T.T . No one wishes that that would ever happen, not even once.
I should have been more hardworking, where did the PMR's wei hao go...
I am not longer the PMR's wei hao, O.M.G. >.<
I AM FATIGUED ... EXHAUSTED ... TIRED ... trying resolutely to keep my eyes opened at this "wee's hour" xD
Actually i am now blogging at zheng shen's house ...
Have had a lot of fun just now...
We sang and crapped a lot ... scaring that his neighbour (for your information, his neighbour is Elisha Philip) will come over and XXX XXxxx
Gonna sleep now...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive