Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday. Yang's.

Everyone has a family. And so do I.
Be it a lovely one or a not-so-lovely one, it is your family.
So no matter what... JUST LOVE IT!
MINE is a lovely one, as always.
I have 2 sisters who are much younger than me...
and a brother who is just about my age...
We have so much in common.
We are both Scouts, Leos...
And of course I gotta admit that he is a good singer, at least much better than I am! haha...
I AM PROUD OF HIM !
Another thing, I know that he failed his pre-kingscout test...and he was depressed and down at that time...
But alas , that time I was still in National Service while I could do nothing to help him at all.
Feeling guilty that I was not there for him when he needed my company the most...
Yang, I'm sorry.
But you GOTTA know, you fail, not because you are not qualified.
You are just a mere victim of the stupid system and the decision of those examiners.
We could argue for nothing even if we think that we are right, because they have the authorities.
What to do? No worries. Kingscout is not everything :) Though.
Nowadays people always judge by your academic achievement.
So Yang ah, show the world. What you can do :)
You are always smarter than me, and more talented than me.
Don't waste your connate talent okay?
Just don't give up, my company will be the best gift you will ever receive. I promise.
Lastly, Happy Birthday Bro.
Stay happy always okay? :) I am always here! As always.

1 comment:

Blog Archive