Monday, July 11, 2011

Life in KMPP

I don't really wanna boast about this.
But KMPP is the place where you can enjoy your college life and at the same time achieve good result with good time management :)
The schedule here is really packed to an extent that you have no much time for playing, resting or whatsoever kind of entertainment, unless you really know how to manage your time well.
Basically, the students here are all very outstanding, 11A+ 10A+ 9A+ 8A+ 7A+ and I am in the 6A+'s category. Pathetic but I am so determined to work hard and to try my very best. Be it failure or success, but at least I am trying, so resolutely and I am never gonna give up :)
Oh ya the advantages of being in Matriculation College is that you don't have to worry about your coco marks :P
And I swear I don't wanna bury myself with so much responsibilities like what I did in secondary school, it's exhausting and not rewarding at all!
KACOM ya KACOM, I wanna participate in basketball KACOM as I wanna immerse myself in the laughter of my buddies and comrades in order to make my KMPP life never-to-be-forgotten :P
Or If I am not chosen for basketball, I wanna join athlete contingent simply because I don't wanna let Cikgu Subra down, sports for life I remember he said.
By the way, I am so thankful that I got to know a lotsa buddies here in KMPP.
Meeting you all is a beginning, knowing you all is a process and working together with you all is SUCCESS :)
You all are the ones who never let me fall, not even once. And I really appreciate this a lot :)
We don't know what will happen tomorrow, so I am gonna cherish you all starting from today, by all means.
I mean it.
See you! People who make my life wonderful !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive