Monday, July 18, 2011

Homecoming

Don't ask me why I am gonna play truant just to go back Batu Pahat.
To be frank, I actually don't go back to just get the certificates.
I wanna meet my family. I miss them very much.
I seldom hate people or dislike people or whatsoever.
But you really got me fed up.
1st. Seldom there is someone who dares to criticize me. You did.
2nd. Seldom there is someone who dares to neglect my presence. You did.
3rd. Seldom there is someone who dares to let me down. You did it with much satisfaction.
4th. You don't even feel bad after doing something you should not have done.
You are the someone-not-to-be-named. Because your name will definitely dirt my blog. Spoil my mood as well.
But at the same time, I wanna thank you for dumping me.
Without your irresponsibilities, I won't get to know how important my family is to me.
Without your ignorance, I won't even know how great my friends, buddies are.
Without your absence, I won't be as sanguine as I am right now :)
Without your mistake made, I won't be able to be single and to be as happy as I am.
Without your changed mind, I don't think I can have such a wonderful life here in KMPP.
I am thanking you with sincerity, believe it , or not? I don't give a damn.
I wanna tell you and tell the world, I am happy to be a free man like this and I live a happier life than you. Always have, and always will.
Back to the topic, I am going home this thursday night :) Will be reaching approx 5 or 6am like that. Erm, let's hope that my driver will be my sakaious cousin - Mang Jie Sheng :P
Owh The sad thing is that I gotta spend one night in UTHM but the delighting news is that I am gonna register for the ceremony with 10+ Sakais a.k.a. my comrades in Kingscouts test ^^
I can't wait to see you guys.
We are gonna reminiscing our memory in Kingscout and Pre-Kingscout camp too.
Old days, I miss them so much.
Let me lead you all. For the last time.
See you guys very soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive