Monday, July 25, 2011

I am who I am

Yeah. I am who I am.
I've never changed into another person or changed to be who I am now.
From the first day I was born, till now, I am still the same person.
If you ever try to change me, then screw you, don't waste your time.
I am not a cold-blooded person, and I think this is the reason why I am known as "cry-bag" whenever it comes to leaving apart with people I care.
Trust me, DO NOT ever MESS with me, if you cannot handle my reply :)
Don't think that talking behind me is a kind of virtue for you, it's a disguise of shame.
Don't stalk me to check whether I live a happier life than you, because you are not me, you don't know how happy I am to live without you :)
Don't doubt this, because you are in my list. I mean, blacklist. :)
And I will give you a free advise, that is TO REMAIN SILENT.
Being silent makes others think that you are stupid, rather than opening your mouth or doing something that remove all doubt.
Don't make me do this again next week.
I am not gonna blog for you again.
I am who I am. Don't try to annoy you, because that has no difference with insulting yourself.
BUT! I really cherish my friends a lot. I can't live without my friends, buddies and family :)
I will be glad if there is someone reading my blog.
Don't judge me just reading my story, you just know a part of it.
Get to know me, it brings no harm :)
See you guys.

3 comments:

  1. no doubt i m reading haha bro cheer i knw u are happy nw wahaha be ourselves really very very important

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're... unique. nothing more to be said. keep up the self-motivation. and yea screw the peeps who try to change you. you're and always be on the right path.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive