Sunday, August 14, 2011

Leader? Follower?

There is a relationship between a leader and followers.
As I always said, a leader-follower chemistry is always finely a balance equation. And I have to clarify this, I figured out that phrase to motivate people, not to just score some marks in english composition or whatsoever.
For me, a good leader is never a bad follower, but they don't follow blindly. Even if they are not the leader at that moment, they are trying resolutely to sound out their opinion, not to show off, but to make the event/activity/decision a better one.
A leader never makes decision that may make him regret one day. And this explains why leaders are sometimes indecisive, don't blame. They don't view thing in the way most people do, they view things as a whole picture. They analyse, ask for others' opinion and lastly, make the decision. Yeah I admit that sometimes the decision made is not what you think it ought to be. BUT, try to step into the leader's shoes and think about it. A leader is there to lead, or to please everyone?
Sorry, a leader is not there to entertain you, but you don't speak much, as you are making yourself an entertainment, You will look just Funny and Amusing.
Don't believe ? You try. This is my experience. I don't care whether it's right or wrong, I am just sharing with you guys.
Especially, particularly, for my buddy Syuqry. =) We WERE on the same boat once.
I gotta go practice now. I have tried my best to tell you what's in my mind. But my english command is not good and this is all I can give. Hope you get something from this post.

1 comment:

Blog Archive